Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- Under certain circumstance we will allow ticket TRANSFER only. Must be to a valid Salem High School 2007 graduate. No refunds.
- Tickets are will-call only.
- Purchaser MUST present valid ID to enter the event.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.